Metro Mori is a first-person narrative game about negotiating the afterlife, which turns out to be a multi-lingual metro system. Meet other wanderers on their own quests for understanding, happy endings or intervention, and see what conclusions might also await you.
Developed during Train Jam 2017 (theme: ‘unexpected anticipation’) with:
- Ahmed Elgoni (programming),
- Innes McKendrick (programming & technical art),
- Isaac Karth (3D & technical art),
- Giulia Yamazaki (2D art),
- Izzy Gramp (art),
- Elie Abraham (theme music) and
- Bradford Dobbs (soundscapes).
My contributions: game concept (with Innes), narrative design & scripting, level design & transit map, accessibility oversight
Tools: Twine (& Yarn), Unity 3D, Google Sheets, Adobe Illustrator